Friday 27 April 2012

Folksy Friday - Birthday Beauties

I'd like to make Folksy Friday a regular feature, showcasing some of the gorgeous handcrafted goodies that I stumble upon as I window-lust my way round Folksy.

This weekend it's all about birthdays in our home - a friend's party to go to on Saturday with the 6 year old and then a family birthday tea and bunting to be enjoyed at ours on Sunday.  Bunting is a birthday tradition in our house so there will be a taste of home in the collection to celebrate.
There will also be tea, cake, strawberries, the yummiest crockery and cutlery - whatever it takes to indulge the once-a-year heaven of birthdays (and it's not even mine this time).
Dottery Pottery

InkyPrints-Originals (we love bunting here)
Pipinopolis
Caractacus Pots
Goozeberry Hill - spoon style

The cutest cosy from Knitterings

Shabbytochic2011 unique designs






Dave Green ceramics. I love these.

by sima


A little bit of what you fancy does you good. Looks good too with this lot!


4 comments:

  1. ooh, party food, my favourite! I am loving the fabric party rings and jammy dodgers : )
    Thanks so much for including my cupcake plate in your blog.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunting 'Happy Birthday'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday themed finds! Very cute and festive.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - birthdays never fail to make me smile.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete