Saturday 12 May 2012

Ding Dong the Bells are going to Chime!

I have been looking forward to uploading pics of the wedding stationery but wanted to wait until my first commission had landed, well it has now - no legs broken and big smiles all round, phew!

Inspired by the commission I went on to design a second range, so I now have oak trees, lovebirds, hearts and wedding bells ringing, singing and winging all round my studio. It's great.

I will be developing the bespoke maps further, offering different formats etc. but for now, I am thrilled with how these turned out - I wanted them to be extra special and now I wish I had one from our own wedding....an anniversary present for another year perhaps? Shhhhh, don't tell!


 My eyes are blurry from listing them over on Folksy, and the maps aren't even there yet - all my own fault of course, can't stop tweaking! Time to curl up on the sofa and have a glass of wine - well almost ;P.


1 comment: