Friday 4 May 2012

Wishful Thinking Folksy Friday

This week's selection from Folksy is sheer personal indulgence. I would absolutely love any one or all of these shiny delights. They would make my jewellery box very happy  - and I am making sure that I tell all those who need to know, how to make my wishes come true.

I could have gone on forever so I am sure that I will revisit Wishful Thinking for another tour of Folksy Finds.

Silver and Stone £145

 
 Ali Bali Jewellery £70
Artigiana Jewllery £90
Decima Designs £12
EllyMental Jewellery £12
 Jewellery by Annie Coombs £258
 


Thanks for looking (now hands off my precious!)

7 comments:

  1. There are always so many wonderful things from Folksy on my wish list. Great idea for a Folksy Friday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always so many wonderful things from Folksy on my wish list. A great idea for a Folksy Friday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thank you for featuring one of our enamel and etched aluminium necklaces on your blog. Eileen/Decima Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baubles hope you get what you want

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pieces - I've always loved that necklace from Silver and Stone... maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully without the typos this time! Must stop trying to do stuff with the children milling about/on/over me.

      Thanks everyone. As you say Ailsa, maybe one day and certainly one of the hints seemed to hit home. Big smiles.

      Delete