Friday 20 July 2012

A Fiddle of Folksy Fair-ites

This will be a quickie - still madly getting ready for the FOLKSY FAIR this weekend (Saturday and Sunday 12-8pm both days) at Endcliffe Park in Sheffield as part of the Folk Forest and Tramlines Folk Festival. We are all nestling in a tree lined lane (ok so I am getting romantically ahead of myself as I haven't been yet!) full of Folksy love - the stall tents all huddle up together next to a tarmac path so with trees, shelters, and no muddy paths, it bodes well whatever the weather - but hey, it's going to be SUNNY - so pleased.

I am excited to see who else is going to be there but can give a little sneaky peek at a handful of the lovely designer-makers who will be attending.

Emily Pickle



doodlelove

NostalgiaKnits


Jenny Wren


Butterscotch and Beesting
Inkyprints-Originals (sneak preview, not yet in Folksy shop!) 
I have a range of new designs, new journals, and now some magpie prints to add to the Inkyprints-Originals house of hand-printed goodies. The above print, limited edition, is one of the two magpie prints which will be with me at the fair.

Right, time to finish packing the boxes and display stuff - come along if you can, there will be lots of different activities to suit everyone. I think my two children will probably first head for the forestry skills, face-painting and snacks (oh so important!). Whatever happens, am sure it'll be fun. Have a great weekend everyone. x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love the magpie! Hope you have a great time at the fair :D

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete