Wednesday 26 September 2012

Goblingate and the swallows

Ok, so time is limited and when I head up to the studio for a printing session I have a target in mind and it makes me all grobbly and cross when I don't make it. My last session was like that and I blamed it on the goblins (in clogs no less) stomping about in the attic. In truth it's probably got a lot more to do with the cooler temperatures affecting the inks than with studio goblins. I suppose. Hrmpf.

Anyway here is a snapshot of what I was up to - there will be lots more of these and they are destined for journals. The swallows themselves are also taking their place in a multi-block limited edition print, but more of that later.






Don't dismiss the notion of studio goblins though - they are real. Oh yes, and mine wear clogs just to make sure I can hear them dancing in their own delight. X

1 comment:

  1. Goblins? aaah so that's what's been causing me problems the past few months. I keep having things going missing, like my really good paper scissors, a box of recordable CDs and some fabric, to name just a few items - I'd really like to know what they're doing with all my missing things lol!
    As for clogs - I think my Goblins must wear slippers, so I don't hear them when they are rummaging through all my stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete